Do you have an amazing idea for a new business but need funding? Or maybe you want to turn your passion into a business? Loyola Limited is holding a Shark Tank competition to find the next best innovative business to join our family of enterprises. Winners will have the possibility of turning their idea into a business reality.
1. Write a business proposal proving that your business idea is sustainable. An example business plan can be found here.
2. Submit your plan by clicking on the APPLY HERE link found above by 3/18.
3. If your business plan is selected, we will contact you by 3/22.
4. Get ready to pitch your idea! Once selected, you will be invited to present your idea to a panel of judges on 4/1. Competition will take place at the Schreiber Center center from 10:30am-12:30pm. Each contestant will have 20 min to pitch their idea.
5. Winners will win a Loyola Limited prize package and the possibility of incorporating their business into the Loyola Limited enterprise.
Rules to enter:
Must be a current undergraduate student enrolled at Loyola University Chicago
What's included in the prize package?
A free night stay in a luxury unit at the Flats with catering from Felice's Pizza and a 24 hour bike rental pass from Chainlinks, plus full bragging rights that your business idea won! Additional swag may be added later, so stay tuned!
Shark Tank Competition Disclaimer
The winner of this competition will undergo a feasibility analysis in order to determine if their idea will be able to incorporate into the Loyola Limited business enterprise. The top five submissions will be contacted to pitch their idea in front of a panel of judge. The winner of this panel will be guaranteed a prize package, however depending on the sustainability of the business idea, the winner may or may not have their business idea fully implemented by Loyola Limited.