Hosted by Loyola Limited at Loyola University Chicago, this must-attend event will bring together student-run business leaders from universities across the nation to participate in a variety of panels, sessions, and networking opportunities. With the help of successful small business leaders and industry professionals, conference attendees will gain a greater understanding of social entrepreneurship and the benefits of implementing these ideals into their student-run businesses.
INVESTING IN THE COMMUNITY, INVESTING IN YOU
- How can student-run businesses empower their employees while acting as agents of change in the university and surrounding community?
- How can they accomplish this without incurring significant financial expenses?
Through speakers, breakout sessions and collaborative activities, attendees will attempt to answer these questions while developing implementable ideas and strategies for their businesses.
reserve your spot today
All tickets include: admission to all conference programming, all meals (Friday night through Sunday morning), and Saturday night entertainment in downtown Chicago.
This year there are two pricing options available: General Admission and our NEW Discounted Bulk Packages!
- General Admission: $130 per person
- Bulk Pricing: $115 person (must purchase 5 tickets or more)
Both of these options are available now until December 3rd. After this date, prices will increase to $160 per person.
The closest (and best!) lodging option to Loyola University Chicago is our student-run guesthouse, The Flats at Loyola Station. Conference attendees will receive the discounted rates below. Rates are for two nights (Friday 2/9 and Saturday 2/10), prior to taxes.
- One-bedroom unit (one queen-sized bed and one queen-sized sofa bed): $275
- Two-bedroom unit (two queen sized beds and one queen-sized sofa bed): $375
Amenities include: free parking, kitchenette, in-unit washer and dryer, 42" television with cable, surround sound entertainment, desk space, private outdoor terrace, free wi-fi, and more!
If interested in booking any of our one- or two-bedroom units, please fill out the form below as units are blocked off for conference attendees. We will get back to you with an email. Please book early as space is limited!